Saturday, May 3, 2014

Alines in my train

Hey!

Just uploaded my new track "Aliens in My Train". Now, I am also on Bandcamp and can download the tracks from there as well.

Aliens In My Train

SoundCloud Link:
In our spiritual journey toward the eventuality of supposed enlightenment, we at times are full of confusion, duality, restlessness and despair. The balance initially is very hard to find and one often tends to get pushed to the darker side of the truth. If you do not realize this in time, it will eventually suck you down into the ‘Blank’ of the ‘Inertia’. You as “mind” will then rest in nothingness instead of emptiness. 

“Aliens in My Train” is about this experience I had. It talks about the traveler spirit in space-mind trying to escape the black hole while also being chased by its own powerful duality of the ‘dark enlightened’.



Bandcamp Link


No comments:

Post a Comment